Everest View Trek
Everest View Trek
|Duration : 9 days||Accommodation : Standard | Deluxe hotel | Lodges|
|Season : Sept – June||Transport : Flight | Private vehicle|
About Everest View Trek
Say no to the tiring trek and enjoy the beauty of the Everest region’s enormous mountains. Everest View Trek is a unique gift for those who enjoy seeing the nature of the mountains from not too far away and not so close. Evite the intoxicating trail your body can’t take but aspire to satisfy your vision of being near to the top of the globe.
Similar Treks in Everest Region Trek
Everest Base Camp (16 days)
Gokyo Lake Renjo La Pass
DAY 01: ARRIVE KATHMANDU, NEPAL
You will be welcomed by one of the officials of our company upon your arrival. He’ll assist your transfer to your Kathmandu lodging. Today there are no scheduled events, so you can rest and get your bearings at the hotel. Further plans and programs about the journey will also be briefed to you by the official.
Day 02 - Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2652m/8699ft) Duration: 3 hours
You’re going to fly to Lukla today. For an early flight to Lukla, you will be taken to the airport.The short flight offers excellent mountain peak views. At the brink of Khumbu’s Dudh Koshi River Valley, you will find your journey from Lukla to Phakding, a lovely village. Along the way, you can glimpse the Kusum Kanguru Peak exceptionally beautiful. Overnight stay at the guesthouse. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 03 - Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft) Duration: 6 hours
We follow the Dudh Koshi climbing to the renowned village of Namche Bazaar through the Himalayan pine and cedar woods. Namche Village is a significant trading post where salt, dry meat and textiles are traded by Nepalese and Tibetan traders. Namche stays the main trading post in the Khumbu that attracts Himalayan and lowland dealers in addition to being a wonderful commercial location for traditional crafts. For acclimatization, you’ll spend two days at Namche, tour local communities, and spend time with your group. We catch our first glimpses of Everest and adjoining mountains on the trek. Overnight at Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 04 - Namche Bazar and Everest View Hotel
This day is especially sectioned for acclimatization. We will hike to Syangboche Airport (3700m), supposed to be the highest airport in the world, then continue climbing to Everest View Hotel for great panoramic views of the Everest, Lhotse, Amadablam, Tawache etc. On the way back, we visit Sherpa Culture Museum and Everest Photo Gallery. Overnight at Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 05 - Trek to Tengboche (3860m/12660ft) Duration: 5 hours
The uniform and easy trail leads us to the view of Mount Everest, descending deep into the Dudh Koshi Valley at Pungki Thanka and ascending from there to the Tengboche Monastery (3860 m) on the right side of the Dudh Koshi Valley. It is the Khumbu’s spiritual hub. The trek is lengthy, but the magnificent scenery of Mount Amadablam and on a clear day, pictures of Mt. Everest and its adjoining mountains are more than relatively balanced. Overnight at Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 06 - Trek to Namche (3440m/11283ft) Duration: 4-5 hours
Get down to Pungki Thanka and complete steep to Kyangjuma, and hike to Namche simpler. Overnight at Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 07 - Trek to Lukla (2800m/9184ft) Duration: 7 hours
The path continues along the Dudh Kosi River to Lukla’s tiny mountain airstrip, where you will fly back to Kathmandu. Overnight at Guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 08 - Fly back to Kathmandu
Amazing scenic flight back to Kathmandu of 30 minutes. Overnight at Hotel, breakfast included.
Day 09 - Farewell
You will be transported to the airport three hours before your scheduled flight by one of the officials from our company, from where you will leave with lovely travel experiences. Including breakfast.
- All ground transport in a private vehicle including airport transfers
- Four nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge for accommodation during the trek. Private bathrooms with hot showers are provided at Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- Snacks of seasonal fruits during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide. Porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary and equipment. Accident insurance for all staff
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla / Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Down jacket and sleeping bag use while trekking
- Duffle bag for trekking
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- First aid medicine kit
- Sagarmatha National Park Permit fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not specified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the above itinerary
- Personal Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa. You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent in foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 passport-size photos.
- Soft drinks including water
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot showers during the trek except when in Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- Personal trekking equipment
- WiFi internet and phone call unless its free.
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
Cost & Dates
Group tours are unavailable for this trip, however, you can opt for the private trip. The private trips are available on any date of your choice at any time of the year. Let us know about your preferred travel dates and we shall organize it as per your convenience. Get in touch with your query now.